The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
David S. Dane, D.D.S.
A general dentist for several years before entering specialty training, Dr. Dane has been actively involved in dental education at both the hospital and university levels for the past twenty years. This has given him unique and valuable experience that he brings to his endodontic practice every day.
- Columbia University School of Dental & Oral Surgery – DDS degree
- VA Medical Center, Montrose, New York – General Practice Residency
- New York University College of Dentistry – Endodontics Certificate
- New York University College of Dentistry – 15 years
- St. Barnabas Medical Center – 5 years
- Columbia University College of Dental Medicine – Currently Assistant Professor
- ADA - American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- New York State Dental Society
- New York County Dental Society
- The New York Academy of Dentistry